- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
DIY Face Mask Kit. $10 FOR TWO MASKS
- Kit includes enough material to make two double-layer cotton masks
- Cut-and-sew templates include the same design for each mask facing
- Unprinted fabric is included for mask lining
- Elastic OR twill tape, based on availability, is included for securing mask around your head so you can avoid the fatigue of having the mask attach behind your ears
- MUST pre-wash fabric before sewing. Mask is machine washable; for best results launder before sewing and loosely knot ties before washing. Color may fade in hot washes. Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
- Non-medical grade fabric; no certification against viral penetration
- Finished mask fits most adults
- Instructions can be found here
- Finished size: 9" x 3" (23 cm x 7.5 cm)
- We cannot accept returns on any masks products for safety reasons
- As a custom printing company for fabric, wallpaper and home decor, Spoonflower is uniquely positioned to respond rapidly to customers’ needs. The coronavirus pandemic has seen the world transition into making and wearing fabric masks, as recommended by the CDC and many governments, so we jumped into action to serve this need by creating masks that help you take precautions in public settings, while allowing you to express yourself with any design you like.
- About the Mask
- Create your own fabric face mask through simple-to-sew mask templates, custom printed with the design of your choice. Each kit comes with 2 mask templates, enabling you to stitch up one for yourself and one for a friend or to donate to others in need. Finished masks are washable and reusable. Due to availability of notions, your kit will ship with either twill tape or elastic to allow for an adjustable fit. Instructions to complete the DIY masks can be found here. Take care of yourself and others, and don’t forget to follow social distancing guidelines.
- About the Fabric
- While we have done our best to accurately represent the color and scale of this design, the position of the design on the finished product will likely differ from how it appears in the previews.
- PLEASE NOTE: NOT INTENDED FOR CLINICAL USE
- Spoonflower face masks are not devices intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and do not meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the US FD&C Act or EN 14683:2019+AC:2019
100% natural cotton fabric with a subtle sheen, smooth hand and a thread count of 300